When you integrate a
TBARS Toolbar, you crate a single, central access point for your company’s diverse intranet sites, browser based applications, and communication distribution mechanisms.
include unified quick access menus, message indicators, and digital
- Your company’s intranet site and
web application features are always visible and accessible.
Functionality can be customized for each employee based on
preferences, job titles, or organizational structures.
- Toolbar content is generated by
your existing intranet servers and existing content generators
using only HTML.
- Your toolbar content can include
company news and information broadcasted to all employees in
- Your toolbar can leverage your
company’s single sign-on solution.
- You can centrally track overall
employee intranet and web application usage.
- The toolbar can be distributed and
installed using almost any remote desktop management solution.
- No additional hardware or software
- There are no redundant
configuration files to maintain or distribute.
- You are not limited to fixed
content layouts or styles.
- You are not limited to a fixed set
find out how easy it is to integrate a TBARS Toolbar into your